|Эта страница относится к TGMC.
TGMC это билд, созданный на основе CM-SS13 и переделанный под ТГ.
|Данная страница перерабатывается!
Данная страница перерабатывается, находиться в процессе создания и/или её содержание переносится на другую страницу .
|Siege-Breaker + Bruiser ксено|
|Сложность: Intermediate |
Вышестоящие: The Queen and Shrike
Задачи: Tear down marine defenses, provide crowd control, stomp on horizontal marines, play minesweeper, and chuck marines out from cover and into the loving arms of your fellow xenomorphs.
Руководства: no separate guides
Цитата: "Новый пролом, 3 турели и мортира превращены в пыль."
The Crusher is a well armored bruiser and a valuable siege-breaker capable of destroying fortifications. The Crusher leads front-line assaults, smashing through almost anything in its path.
Playing the Crusher
You are a caste vital for tearing down heavy fortifications and serving as a highly effective frontline troop capable of making openings for other xenomorphs to take advantage of. Your main objectives are:
- Charge into barricades, walls, sandbags, and sentries to damage and destroy them.
- Charge through lines of marines, knocking them over and making them vulnerable to your allies.
- Stomp horizontal marines, inflicting serious injury.
- Toss cadehugging marines out from behind barricades using Crest Toss. Ideally into the clutches of a waiting Shrike.
- Use Crest Toss to throw marines out of position or away from your injured allies.
- Act as a highly potent bruiser, capable of taking heavy damage and dealing it right back at your foes.
- Deliberately set off mines. You have the most explosive resistance of any caste and will take very little damage from them.
- Keep in mind that while you are very strong and durable, you are less strong and durable than you think and focused fire will quickly kill you.
While your Charge ability is active, you will begin to build up speed after traveling 7 tiles (one screen length) in a straight line. As soon as your Charge triggers you will make a stomping sound that both you and marines can hear. While in this state you are immune to staggering effects. As long as you continue to move in straight line you will steadily gain more momentum and speed until you reach your maximum speed at 14 tiles. The more momentum you build up, the more damage you will do to anything you collide with. Using charge you are able to run through weaker objects like tables, lockers, window frames, etc. but these objects are capable of slowing you or even stopping you if you have not built up enough speed. In general you want to take advantage of long straight corridors in which to charge through so you can maximize your effectiveness, but even without that you can still knock down marines and steadily tear up marines even with a weaker charge.
There are a few important things to keep in mind while charging.
- Charging will constantly drain your plasma, so manage it carefully as you will stop charging as soon as you run out of plasma. You can deactivate your Charge ability in order to conserve your plasma when you aren't charging.
- Remember the help intent shuffle. You will often be charging into groups of marines that will try to body block you to prevent your retreat. You can't be body blocked as long as you are on help intent, as it forces the marine to switch tiles with you. Switch to help intent as you try to move away from the marines and you will be able to freely move.
- Be mindful of what you are charging into, the help intent shuffle will not save you from particularly dense crowds of marines or serious hazards.
- Razor wire will ensnare and slow you if you charge over it, so be mindful of where it has been deployed.
- Plasteel barricades are one of your greatest threats. Marines may open the barricade as you charge into it in order to let you inside their fortifications, before closing the barricade behind you. At this point you are trapped and will is most situations quickly get gunned down unless there is another opening to escape through. If it all possible focus down metal barricades or sandbags instead.
Stomp and Crest Toss are your other abilities used for crowd-control and securing kills for your allies. They are moderately lethal in a one-on-one fight and you may be able to defeat marines lacking a shotgun when you're familiar with the Crusher's abilities, but it is always better to have backup.
Stomp is an ability intended for use when standing on top of a horizontal marine, or multiple, even if they manage to stand up while you share the tile. On activation you will crush the marine beneath your feet inflicting a ton of damage. Other castes such as Praetorian are also good at knocking marines over and making them vulnerable to Stomp. Work well with your fellow xenomorphs and you will be incredibly effective.
Crest Toss throws a target that's directly in front of you over your head, sending them flying a few tiles behind you while on any other intent other than harm intent. This ability can even be used across barricades, tossing the marine out of cover and making them vulnerable to your allies. On harm intent the ability will instead throw the target a few tiles away from you, which can be incredibly useful for getting a marine away from a heavily injured ally. You can also use Crest Toss on xenomorphs. Think about it.
Maturity Statistics and Evolution Paths
The Crusher is a Tier 3 caste and does not evolve further.
Maturity increases stats as follows.
- Slash the damage dealt when slashing marines. In the code, it is referred to as melee_damage.
- Melee, bullet, laser, energy, bomb, bio, rad, fire, and acid are soft armor values representing the percent reduction in damage received of that type. Most relevant in most cases are the "melee, bullet, laser, bomb, and fire" values.
Чем меньше этот параметр тем быстрей будет происходить перемещение. К примеру скорость морпеха без брони в ботинках будет 3. В будущем формат скорости будет изменен на более понятный.
Tips & Tricks
- Your charge is just as good at destroying marine squads as it is breaking down barricades, but be careful how you use it. Don't be afraid to pull back before you charge through a group of marines if there are too many and it looks like you could be trapped. Play carefully and remember to use help intent and crest toss to get yourself out of a bad position.
- Young Crushers often die from being overconfident. Xenomorphs grow stronger as they age, so be careful and stay alive—you are a very valuable asset to your hive and become very durable as you mature.
- Crushers are very strong fighters overall, so don't be afraid to fight alongside other melee castes. You don't always have to be ramming things.
|Командование||Капитан, Полевой Командир, Штаб-офицер, Офицер-Пилот|
|Инженерия и Снабжение||Главный корабельный инженер, Офицер снабжения, Корабельный инженер|
|Медицина||Главный врач, Военный врач, Исследователь|
|Морпехи||Командир отделения, Смартганнер, Инженер отделения, Санитар отделения, Морпех|
|Роботизированные||Боевые роботы, Синтетик, ИИ|
|Тир 0||Грудолом, Прислужники|
|Тир 1||Трутень, Бегун, Защитник, Часовой|
|Тир 2||Лорд улья, Переносчик, Призрак, Охотник, Бык, Воин, Плеватель|
|Тир 3||Поглотитель, Осквернитель, Опустошитель, Крушитель, Преторианец, Бойлер|
|Тир 4||Принцесса, Королева, Король, Разум улья|
|Остальные||Отряд Быстрого Реагирования, |